Aircel Customer Care Number
Aircel is one of the leading Indian mobile network operators and it had its headquarters in the city named, Chennai.This telecom circle offers the services such as voice and 2G, 3G and 4G data services.Its shares of 74% are held by the Maxis Communications and the remaining 26% by Sindya Securities and Investments. The Aircel was found by C Sivasankaran in the year 1999 and is formerly started to operate in the state,Tamil Nadu from 1999.To our surprise, the telecom corporate Aircel stood the fifth largest mobile service among all the telecom providers in India and it has the subscriber base of 83.05 million aircel subscribers as per the survey held on June of the year 2015. Being one of the leading market leaders in the state Tamil Nadu, it also has its circles in other states too namely in Odisha, Assam and North-East circles.
Aircel customer care support & Service Information :
Aircel with its dedicated customer support is readily available to serve its customers anywhere at anytime.
This article is especially for the customers of Aircel who are looking for, the customer care number of Aircel or Aircel toll free numbers that related to the helpline topics that are needed by the customers from the company. So here, you can get all the necessary information that you needed such as Aircel head office and its branches address, contact numbers, and the email ids.
For the information regarding the services, any queries, complaints, suggestions, sand feedbacks Aircel provide the customer care number across the country regions. Here, you can find the corporate head office address, customer care phone numbers, email ids, social media profiles, Aircel’s official website link and even more.
Aircel Head Office Address
The official Head office address of Aircel is as,
5th Floor, Spencer Plaza,
769, Anna Salai,
Aircel Registered Office address
No 301 (Old No: 193),
Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk
Gurgaon Aircel Head office address
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor,
Building No. 10A,DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II,
Aircel Gurgaon Toll Free Helpline Number: 91-124-4765000
Aircel Customer Care Toll Free Number
Here is the official website of the telecom operator Aircel is at
Aircel Toll Free number : 91-9841012345 / 121 / 198
Aircel customer care phone numbers
Aircel customer care phone numbers are as listed below along the region wise across the country.
For complaints and other request contact the Aircel customer service number 198 (Toll free number) from your Aircel number or you may call to the number 9841012345 and if you are a non-Aircel customers then call the number 9842012345 and this may apply charges.
Aircle SMS Service Number:
If you like to get Aircel services into SMS then here is the format to do self help as Type Help and send to the number 121.
Aircel also provides some hot keys for instant services for both prepaid and postpaid customers and are as shown in figure below,
|Hotkey||Connection Type||Explore info|
|1211||Postpaid||Billed amount & payment section|
|1212||Postpaid||Unbilled Amount Section|
|1213||Prepaid/Postpaid||Latest Scheme Menu|
|1214||Prepaid/Postpaid||Value Added Services Menu|
|1215||Prepaid & Postpaid||Rate Cutter Menu & Bill Plan Menu|
Let’s have the Aircel customer care number of the other telecom operators to contact Aircel that are provided region wise across the country and its contact numbers for the non Aircel user is listed below as shown in the figure,
Aircel Customer Care Number Statue Wise
|State & City||Aircel Customer care Number|
|Maharashtra & Goa||9762012345|
|Uttar Pradesh East||9807012345|
|Uttar Pradesh West||9808012345|
|West Bengal 9842212345|
Aircel Email id to reach their customer care support
Here we are providing aircel customer care email id for each & every state in india.Want to know more information about aircel customer service number just bookmark our blog
|State Name||Aircel Email Addess|
|Assam & Circleemail@example.com|
|Delhi and NCR firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jammu & Kashmiremail@example.com|
|Orissa and its firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uttar Pradesh (East) Aircel email email@example.com|
|Uttar Pradesh Westfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Social Sites : Aircle Network
Aircel Facebook : www.facebook.com/aircel
Aircel LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/aircel
Aircel profileTwitter : www.twitter.com/aircel
Hope We have covered all the required information on aircel customer care number,aircel toll free hepline & aircel email id service etc..If we missed out anything on aircel please do let us know in the comments section